The Hoffmann Method offers a personalized and comprehensive intervention in order to provide physical, cognitive, psychological and social benefits.
The physical benefits may be classified into:
- Early diagnosis of pathologies.
- Medical complications decreased.
- Drug treatment control.
- Healthy lifestyles promotion.
- Maintain and improve the autonomy and independence doing basic and instrumental activities of daily life in order to prevent the falls.
- Prevention and treatment of urinary incontinence.
- Diet control in order to improve the nutrition.
- Reduce inactivity and sedentary lifestyle.
- Improve physical condition.
- Minimizes cardiorespiratory limitations.
The cognitive benefits include:
- Delaying the onset of dementia symptoms.
- Daily cognitive stimulation of all functions.
- Cognitive intervention on functions which are affected.
- Cognitive impairment prevention.
- Recover lost cognitive functions
The psychological benefits include:
- Maladaptive or dangerous behaviors control.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Knowledge of emotion control.
- Support and control for caregiver.
The social benefits include:
- Keep the elderly as long as possible at home.
- Social life integration.
- Promote cultural outings.
- Promote intergenerational activities.
- Promote interpersonal relationships.
- Respect the interests and personal values.